Abbreviations used:ACD (allergic contact dermatitis), AD (atopic dermatitis), CTCL (cutaneous T-cell lymphoma), H-R (Hanifin and Rajka), SPT (skin prick test)
Lee HH, Patel KR, Singam V, Rastogi S, Silverberg JI. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the prevalence and phenotype of adult-onset atopic dermatitis [published online ahead of print June 1, 2018]. J Am Acad Dermatol. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaad.2018.05.1241.
- Phenotypical differences of childhood- and adult-onset atopic dermatitis.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2018; 6: 1306-1312
- Filaggrin loss-of-function mutations are not associated with atopic dermatitis that develops in late childhood or adulthood.Br J Dermatol. 2015; 172: 455-461
- Clinical features of atopic dermatitis in adults are different according to onset.J Korean Med Sci. 2017; 32: 1360-1366
- Adult-onset atopic dermatitis.Australas J Dermatol. 2000; 41: 225-228
- Adult-onset atopic dermatitis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005; 52: 579-582
- Diagnostic features of atopic eczema.Acta Derm Venereol. 1980; 92: 44-47
- Generalized eczema craquele as a presenting feature of systemic lymphoma: report of seven cases.Acta Derm Venereol. 2005; 85: 333-336
- A pragmatic approach to patch testing atopic dermatitis patients: clinical recommendations based on expert consensus opinion.Dermatitis. 2016; 27: 186-192
- Allergic contact dermatitis to personal care products and topical medications in adults with atopic dermatitis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79: 1028-1033.e6
- Association between atopic dermatitis and contact sensitization: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 77: 70-78
- The role and diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis in patients with atopic dermatitis.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2018; 9: 293-302
- A case of Churg-Strauss syndrome misdiagnosed as dermatitis.J Xiangya Med. 2017; 2: 57
- Inflammatory noninfectious dermatoses of HIV.Dermatol Clin. 2006; 24: 439-448, vi
- Vesiculobullous syphilis: a case involving an unusual cutaneous manifestation of secondary syphilis.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 96-101
- Atopic dermatitis yardstick: practical recommendations for an evolving therapeutic landscape.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018; 120: 10-22. e2
- Persistence of atopic dermatitis (AD): a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 75: 681-687.e11
- Patient-burden and quality of life in atopic dermatitis in US adults: a population-based cross-sectional study.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018; 121: 340-347
- Association of atopic dermatitis with allergic, autoimmune and cardiovascular comorbidities in US adults.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018; 121: 604-612.e3
- Two phase 3 trials of dupilumab versus placebo in atopic dermatitis.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 2335-2348
This publication was made possible with support from the Dermatology Foundation .
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no relevant conflicts of interest.