- Oral allergy syndrome: a clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic challenge.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2010; 104: 101-108
- Food allergy and oral allergy or pollen-food syndrome.Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 10: 246-251
- Clinical and immunochemical profiles of food challenge proven or anaphylactic shrimp allergy in tropical Singapore.Clin Exp Allergy. 2015; 45: 687-697
- Shellfish and house dust mite allergies: is the link tropomyosin?.Allergy Asthma Immunol Res. 2016; 8: 101-106
- Shellfish allergy.Clin Exp Allergy. 2010; 40: 850-858
- Shellfish allergy: a comprehensive review.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2015; 49: 203-216
- Current immunological and molecular biological perspectives on seafood allergy: a comprehensive review.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2014; 46: 180-197
- New shrimp IgE-binding proteins involved in mite-seafood cross-reactivity.Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014; 58: 1915-1925
- Seafood hypersensitivity in mite sensitized individuals: is tropomyosin the only responsible allergen?.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2011; 106: 223-229
No funding was received for this work.
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no relevant conflicts of interest.